The purple breakfast review - UPDATED SUBMISSION GUIDELINES (updated 22/05/19)
When submitting your work for consideration, please follow our updated submission guidelines:
1) Attach your piece(s) as a Word document.
If you are submitting more than one piece - whether prose or poetry - please submit as multiple documents. We accept up to three prose submissions and up to five poetry submissions per writer.
2) Individual pieces should be no longer than 2000 words (prose) and six pages (equivalent of 1800 words) of poetry.
3) please Name your file as ‘Author Name - title - PBR8 Submission’.
4) Please present your writing in a sensible, easy-to-read font, in size 12pt.
Examples of easy-to-read fonts include: Times New Roman, Calibri and Arial.
5) Place the title of your manuscript in the header of your document;
6) PLEASE NOTE: The title of your piece should not include any of the words from the theme.
In this case, your piece should be called something more than or different to ‘Nightmares and / or Daydreams’.