The purple breakfast review - UPDATED SUBMISSION GUIDELINES (updated 08/03/19)
when submitting your work for consideration, Please follow our updated submission guidelines:
1) Attach your piece as a Word document.
If you are submitting more than one prose piece, please attach as separate documents.
Multiple poems can be submitted within one document.
2) Individual pieces should be no longer than 2000 words (prose) and six pages (equivalent of 1800 words) of poetry.
3) please Name your document / file as ‘Submission - Title - Author Name’;
4) Please present your writing in a sensible, easy-to-read font, in size 12pt, COMPLETE WITH double-spaced lines.
Examples of easy-to-read fonts include: Times New Roman, Calibri and Arial.
5) Place the title of your manuscript (not your name) in the header of your document;
6) PLEASE NOTE: The title of your piece should not include any of the words from the theme.
In this case, your piece should be called something more than or different to ‘Nightmares and / or Daydreams’.